#MatildaDuncan is the perfect Master of Ceremony known for her outstanding stage poise, presence and the ability to command her audience. She is a renowned entertainer, event coordinator and organizer, publicist, script writer, the Queen of Radio – top notch presenter of the Rhythm 94.7fm Abuja.
From the beginning of her broadcasting journey in 2006 till present, Matilda Duncan has excelled in her career and made an ineffaceable mark in presenting and broadcasting in Abuja, Nigeria and beyond. Her voice is one to reckon with as has won several awards recognising her expertise in media which include;
• Excellence in Broadcasting (on-air) – Montage Women of Excellence Award (MOWEA).
• Radio presenter of the year winner at the Abuja Young Entrepreneur Awards.
• Award for Silverbird’s ‘’Best Staff of the Year’’.
• Nomination for ‘’best presenter of the year’’ Future Awards in Lagos.
She is one On-Air-Personality with impeccable media skills which have enabled her to create and maintain lustrous relationships between her clientele and the media through excellent interpersonal relations. She is a people’s person with a forehand in the entertainment industry, her popularity spreads across people of all ages and calibres earning her roles and awards like;
• Judge for MTN Project Fame.
• Brand ambassador of Royco.
• Host for album launch/concerts of music artists; Tuface, Wizkid, iyanya to mention a few.
• The most popular in Abuja Oscar award night/ hosted the event.
• Yearly Top Host for the Abuja Runway Exhibition.
Her active part in touching lives and building dreams of women, children in the society cannot be over emphasised. In order to reach out more she has secured a weekly column in Leadership newspaper (WWF: What Women Face). Her fast growing philanthropic actions have earned her recognition in the country and exposed her career to diverse activities;
• Host of ‘’face of hope’’ (Imo state government).
• Host of Abuja young entrepreneur awards.
• Host of Nigeria Goodwill Ambassador Awards 2013.
• Host of the inaugural ball for the current president in 2011 at the presidential Villa.
• EFCC at 8years.
• Interviews in newspapers and magazines ;Essentials(leadership newspaper), Abuja times, Garki gazette, Sun newspaper, Allure(Vanguard newspaper),Cleopatra, Top model .National and International Television Stations(CNN).
Matilda Duncan is a resilient aficionado whose past and present experiences have spurred her passion, fervour, vehemence and endeared her towards positive outcomes and results in her work as a presenter, publicist, media consultant and event anchor. She is an optimistic enthusiast who is willing to use her talent and skills in achieving her vision: reaching the world with one voice. For more info about MD, Visit MD