1. Stand Clear Of Sugar: You know sugar is bad for your waist-line but having a sweet tooth may also be bad for your skin, as its linked to premature ageing. How? Sugar attaches to proteins in your blood and forms new molecules called Advanced Glycation End products (AGES) which erode collagen and elastin production and weaken your natural antioxidants enzymes, which would make your skin vulnerable to damage and age faster.
2. Double Your Defiance: The skin on the back of your hands is thinner and more exposed to the elements than the rest of your body. Add detergents and frequent hand-washing and you need some hard-working products to help them.
3. Grooming Nails: Grooming nails always flatter hands and beautifies it, even without nail polish on them.
4. Pamper To Unwind: Give your hands a pampering treatment once a week to get rid of dead cells, boost micro circulation and keep them soft and radiant. It’s also a good way to relax at the end of a long day.
5. Have a Hand Lift: Apply a few drops of anti-aging serum to your hands before moisturizing. It gives the hand an appearance of a skin lift.
Hope you get to try these soon.