What makes green teas so awesome? It’s the antioxidants that can be found in the leaves of the plant among which is EGCG, it is a powerful nutrient that can help to treat cancer, HIV, endometriosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, and muscular atrophy. Green tea has increasingly become a very popular drink worldwide because of its immensely powerful health benefits, and it has been used for many era in almost every part of the world, especially Japan, China, England, and many other as well. It is extraordinarily amazing what green tea can do for your health. And if you’re not drinking three to four cups of green tea today, you’re definitely not doing your health a big favor. Catechins are another antioxidant that you can obtain from the green . It has been proven to be effective at preventing strokes and brain damage, reducing muscle fatigue, suppressing pain caused by burns, and reducing the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease
Green tea is slowly becoming increasingly popular in other parts of the world due to its many health benefits Some of the green tea benefits include:
- Antioxidants: Green tea is rich in a compound known as Epigallocatechin Gallate or EGCG This compound is a powerful antioxidant It inhibits the growth of cancer cells and also lowers the levels of harmful cholesterol in the body In fact, although most Japanese men are heavy smokers, the instances of heart disease in Japan are lower than those in the US Studies suggest that this is linked to the prevalent usage of Japanese green tea in Japan.
- Fat Burners: Green tea leaves produce a lot of heat during the process of digestion thus, regular consumption of green tea can help to boost your metabolism Drinking green tea also retards the action of the digestive enzyme amylase Amylase is used to metabolize carbohydrates Thus, a green tea drink can help to spikes and dips in blood sugar levels that lead to binge eating There are many such green tea weight loss products available in the market including green tea powder, green tea pills, green tea capsules, and green tea supplements.
- Prevent Tooth Decay Another one of the many benefits of green tea is its potency as an anti bacterial compound Regular consumption of green tea can help to prevent tooth decay So the next time you want to try a refreshing beverage, why not reach for one of those green tea bags instead of a soda or a cup of coffee. Ginger green tea is a delicious drink that not only tastes good but rids your mouth of all harmful bacteria.
- Energy Green tea also contains significant amounts of caffeine and can act as an energy booster In addition to an energy boost you will also get all the other benefits of green tea For those who wish to avoid caffeine, you can also enjoy your green tea decaffeinated. Green tea is also available as green tea ginseng which gives you the combined benefits of ginseng and green tea.
- Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 24 times better than vitamin E. This helps your body at protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.