1. CLOVE: Take 5-6 cloves and boil them in half glass of water, followed by adding a spoon of honey. It is an excellent remedy in curing asthma at home and should be consumed twice in a day for beneficial results.
2. GINGER: Ginger has so many benefits on your health and body. It is equally effective against asthmatic treatments. Make juice with equal quantities of ginger , pomegranate and honey. Consume it 2-3 times a day for effective results.
Else, take one tbsp of ginger juice. Mix it up with a tbsp of honey and two tbsp of dried fenugreek seeds( you can find these in arab or indian owned supermarkets near you). Soak it overnight and consume it everymorning to detoxify your lungs.
3. BLACK TEA/COFFEE: Caffeine present in coffee helps asthma. Besides , it clears your air passage and makes way for air to enter and exit easily through nose passages . If you are not a coffee person , you can opt for black tea. But, make sure that you consume not more than 3 cups in a day.
4. EUCALYPTUS OIL: Eucalyptus essential oil can reallt lend a hand in keeping the asthma at bay and relieving from the existing one. Put a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil in a cup of boiling water and take its steam as it will help in opening up nasal passages and air passages , so that air can pass through easily.
5.HONEY: If you are looking for natural remedies for asthma, honey is the best one. You can consume a teaspoon of honey mixed in hot water at least 2-3 times a day or you can also inhale the aroma of honey. Alternatively , mix one teaspoon of honey with 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder. Have it before sleeping.
6. ONIONS: Onions are known to have anti-inflammatory properties, and they are proved to be helpful in clearing air passages. So, if you are suffering from asthma, you should consume more and more onions, be it in raw form ia a salad or cooked in vegetables.
7.FRUITS AND LEMONS: Fruits, like strawberries, bluberries, papaya, and oranges have shown benefits to people, suffering from asthma. Also lemons are rich in vitamin C and should be consumed with water and sugar at least once in a day to get cure from the disease.
8. FISHES: Consuming fishes, such as salmon, tuna and sardines can be really effective in treating the problem of asthma. They all make your lungs better and stronger to fight the problem of asthma and treat it quickly and effectively. However, if you cannot consume these fishes in cooked form , you can opt for their oils.
9. HERBAL TEA: Herbal tea with a dash of lime juice and crushed ginger can also serve the purpose.
10. WARM MILK: Add equal quantities of olive oil and honey to a glass of warm milk. Drink this milk along with a few garlic cloves, before having breakfast. This home remedy provides natural asthma relief.