IMPORTANT :Tin Cans Are Dangerous!!!


SHOULD READ and do not ignore this message without SHARING to the others.
On Sunday a family went to picnic with a few drinks tin. Monday, two family members admitted to hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit space. He died on Wednesday, Autopsy results concluded it hit Leptospirosis. The virus is stuck to the tin cans are drunk, without the use of glasses / cups. Test results showed that tin was infected with mice’s dried urine containing Leptospira. Highly recommended to rinse the parts evenly on all soda cans before drinking it. Cans are usually stored in the warehouse and delivered direct to retail stores without cleaning. A study shows that the top of all beverage cans contains more (germs and bacteria.)than public toilets So, clean it with water before drinking it.

Please SHARE This message to your Loved Ones..!!

Follow us on Twitter @babyoku. Like us on Facebook.