Steam your face for one or two minutes first , then use a natural exfoliator to scrub off the blackheads and whiteheads gently.
Below are 5 of the simplest and oldest home remedies for white heads and black heads.
1. Mix salt, lemon and honey in equal quantities and make a scrub. Yogurt can also be added to this mixture. Then gently massage the affected area with this scrub for about 5 to 10mins . Rinse off and pat dry.
2. A mixture of one egg white and a tea spoon of honey applied on the face can not only help prevent black heads, but also help your skin from getting tremendously greasy.
3. Mix up two tablespoons of yogurt with one tablespoon of lemon juice and apply it to the affected area.
4. Mix lemon juice and cinnamon powder and apply for 20mins to your blackheads on face and nose. Your face skin will be exfoliated and this should help remove the existing blackheads. However when using spices, be sure to test them on your hand prior to using them on your face to prevent unwanted reactions.
5. To prevent blackheads, eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables. A minimum five servings of fruits and vegetables included in the diet will help keep your skin healthy, thus preventing blackheads.